|2|| Second Vision |
Vocals [Synthesized Voice] – Anannka Raghel
Vocals [Treated Voice], Artwork By [Graphics] – Klaus Blasquiz
|8|| First Vision |
Bass – Hanny Rowe
- Composed By, Producer, Synthesizer [Oberheim, Arp Odyssey], Performer [Lasr Generators], Sequenced By [Oberheim Digital Sequencer] – Bernard Szajner
- Coordinator [Co-ordinaton] – Graham Lawson
- Drums – Clement Bailly (tracks: A2, A4, B1, B2,)
- Engineer [Cutting] – Ray Staff
- Guitar – Colin Swinburne (tracks: A1, B2, B5)
- Layout – Acrobat Design
- Mixed By [Remix] – Karel Beer, Robert Ash
- Photography – Jean-Michel Tardy
Recorded at Laser Graphics Studio.
Remixed at Basing Street Studios London.
Mastered at Trident Studios London.
Hanny Rowe courtesy of Arista Records.
"Visions Of Dune" was inspired by Frank Herbert's book "Dune".
I wish to thank the author for the visions that he gave me. Bernard Szajner