|1||–Maryann Farra & Satin Soul||Just A Little Timing|
|2||–Santos||Latin Nights In Manhattan|
|3||–November ||Hi Hi Hi|
|6||–Life U.S.A.||Foxy Trot|
|7||–Tony Valor Sounds Orchestra||The Hustle Theme|
|8||–Touch||Every Day Another Day|
|9||–Touch||Just Holding Hands|
|10||–Joe E. Rome & Company||How Can I Ever Thank You|
- Design [Jacket] – Harry W. Fass
- Executive-Producer – Bert Tenzer, Vince Rottkamp
- Photography By – Al Freni
- Producer, Arranged By – Barry Hirschberg (tracks: A1), Bob Cutarella (tracks: A1), Jeffrey Lowy (tracks: A1), Tony Valor (tracks: A2,A3,A4,A5,B1,B2,B3,B4,B5)
On the spine is written "Vol 2"
All songs except "Foxy Trot" were produced and arranged by Tony Valor & T.N.T. Productions.
Manufactured by Vista Marketing, Inc.
1400 North Fruitridge Avenue
Terre Haute, Indiana
This 3 record album was conceived and produced by the Hustle Factory, Incorporated of New York, a company nationally involved in the discotheques, disco dance studios and disco entertainment. The Hustle Factory was among the first to recognize the beginnings of a whole new dance revolution. It was on the scene to help further the Hustle Craze and the public's desire to get involved with the new dances.
With this recording, it has taken a giant step towards fulfilling the overwhelming interest in Hustle dancing.
It chose American's famous dance troupe, the New York Hustle, Incorporated to create the hustle dance instructions. This team of dancers has exhibited the latest steps and taught thousands on television, in Madison Square Garden and in the top clubs and arenas of America. Now they are ready to teach you on this recording. The Hustle Factory chose the best contemporary music producers, composers and artists to produce the Hustle music used in this album.
The first two records give you the instructions and the music together. The third record is the music by itself for your dancing pleasure after you have learned the steps. The instruction voices and the music are on separate channels. You can adjust your stereo playback to bring the instruction voices further above the music, if desired.
Now...DO THE HUSTLE.
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 Label): 1V 80031
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 Label): 1V 80032
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 Runout): [stamped]1V 80031=1A [etched]1T
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 Runout): [stamped]1V80032=1B [etched]1T
- Manufactured By – Vista Marketing, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Vista Marketing, Inc.