Performer: The Decline
Title: Are You Gonna Eat That?
Catalog Number: PV013, OXF-704, DIS039
Label: Pee Records, Oxford Records , Disconnect Disconnect Records
Released: May 2016
Style: Punk, Melodic Hardcore
|3||Showertime In The Slammer||2:47|
|4||The Financial Equivalent Of A Complete Rectal Exam|
|5||A Crash Course In Emotional English|
|10||You Call That A Happy Meal?||1:57|
|12||The Financial Equivalent Of A Complete Rectal Exam||1:05|
|16||A Crash Course In Emotional English||1:46|
|18||Worlds Apart II||2:55|
|19||Showertime In The Slammer|
|22||Worlds Apart II|
|24||You Call That A Happy Meal?|
|PCD047||The Decline || Are You Gonna Eat That? (CD, Album)||Pee Records||PCD047||Australia||2013|
|BOR586-2||The Decline || Are You Gonna Eat That? (CD, Album)||Bells On Records||BOR586-2||Japan||2013|
- Acoustic Guitar – Daniel Cribb (tracks: B5, CD11)
- Artwork – Dominique Rae
- Drums – Harry Drummer
- Edited By [Additional Drum Editing By] – Mark McEwen , Matt Giovannangelo
- Guitar – Nate-Dawg
- Layout – Pete Pee
- Management, Booking – Ross Butson
- Mixed By, Mastered By – Jason Livermore
- Producer, Music By, Vocals [Group] – The Decline
- Producer, Recorded By – Adam Round
- Violin – Hayley Jane Ayres (tracks: B5, CD11)
- Vocals [Additional] – Andy McDougall (tracks: B10, CD8), Ashee Royal (tracks: B10, CD8), Chris Duker (tracks: B10, CD8), Kye O'Sullivan (tracks: B10, CD8), Noah Skape (tracks: A3, CD3), Peg Duker (tracks: B10, CD8)
- Vocals [Group] – Chris Duke And The Royals, Kaitlyn Hargans
- Vocals, Bass – Dan Cribb
- Vocals, Guitar – Pat Decline
Recorded in March/April of 2011 at Underground Studios.
Mixed and mastered in May 2011 at Blasting Room Studios.
Management/booking at 5hrFlight.
Limited to 250 copies.
Vinyl tracks are listed over the sides.
Vinyl pressing plant uncredited, identified by the matrix numbers. Manufacturer uncredited.
- Barcode: 9 324690 124213
- Matrix / Runout (Vinyl Side A): 143915E1/A
- Matrix / Runout (Vinyl Side B): 143915E2/A
- Matrix / Runout (CD): PCD047 www.peerecords.com The Decline CD (SM1-G50156B) IFPI LP50
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LP50
- Mould SID Code: IFPI JU17
- Other (On Mould): A
- Manufactured By – Disc Manufacturing Services
- Pressed By – GZ Media – 143915E
- Recorded At – Underground Studios
- Mixed At – The Blasting Room
- Mastered At – The Blasting Room