Backing Vocals – Maria McKeeDrums – Andrew ParesiGuitar [Additional Guitar] – Dave KearyKeyboards – Steve NievePiano, Acoustic Guitar – Clive Langer
|2||Rebel Radio Waltz|
Drums – Terry Williams Electric Guitar – Dave KearyPercussion – Luis Jardim
|3||Keeps On Spinning|
Drums – Andrew ParesiHorns – The Phantom HornsKeyboards – Steve NieveTrombone [Solo Trombone] – Pete Thoms
|4||Give You Everything||3:25|
|5||(Son Of A) Preacher Man|
Horns – Gary Barnacle, John Thirkel, Pete Thoms, The Phantom HornsOrgan [Hammond Organ] – Steve NieveVocals [Additional Vocals] – Maria McKee
|7||Dancing To A Standstill|
Acoustic Guitar – Clive LangerDrums – Andrew ParesiKeyboards – Steve Nieve
|8||KIng Of Myself|
Mixed By – Alan WinstanleyPercussion – Luis Jardim
|9||I Like You Better (When You're Down)|
Drums – Andrew ParesiRecorded By [Strings Recorded By] – Chris O'BrienStrings [Strings By] – Kieran, Shay
|10||A Ship Called Jubilee|
Acoustic Guitar [12-String Acoustic Guitar] – Dave KearyDrums – Ray FeanEngineer [Recording Engineer] – Ian BryanPiano – James Delaney
|61231-4||The Black Velvet Band|| King Of Myself (Cass, Album)||Elektra||61231-4||US||1992|
|7559-61231-4||The Black Velvet Band|| King Of Myself (Cass, Album)||Elektra||7559-61231-4||Europe||1992|
|7559-61231-1 (U)||The Black Velvet Band|| King Of Myself (LP, Album)||Elektra||7559-61231-1 (U)||Germany||1992|
|9 61231-2||The Black Velvet Band|| King Of Myself (CD, Album)||Elektra||9 61231-2||US||1992|
- Bass, Acoustic Guitar, Programmed By [Programming] – Shay
- Design – Pat Gorman Design
- Engineer [Engineered By] – Simon Metcalfe (tracks: 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 10)
- Management – Jeff Schock, Schock Entertainment Ltd.
- Management [U.K. Agency] – Asgard, Paul Charles
- Management [U.S. Agency] – Barbara Skydell, Premier Talent
- Mastered By – Greg Calbi
- Performer [The Black Velvet Band Are] – Kieran, Maria, Shay
- Photography By [Photography] – Bradford Walker Evans Hitz
- Producer [Produced By] – Alan Winstanley (tracks: 2, 4, 6, 9), Clive Langer (tracks: 2, 4, 6, 9), Kieran Kennedy (tracks: 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 10)
- Producer [Produced With] – Shay Fitzgerald (tracks: 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 10)
- Producer [Production Assistants] – Julie O'Loughlin (tracks: 2, 4, 6, 9), Trevor Plunkett (tracks: 2, 4, 6, 9)
- Vocals, Guitar [Guitars], Keyboards – Kieran
- Vocals, Percussion – Maria
- Written-By – A. Kiernan (tracks: 4), C. Langer (tracks: 9), John Hurley (tracks: 7), Kieran Kennedy (tracks: 1, 3, 5, 6, 10), K. Kennedy (tracks: 4, 8, 9), M. Doyle Kennedy (tracks: 2), Ronnie Wilkins (tracks: 7), S. Fitzgerald (tracks: 8)
Issued with a 8-page booklet.
Printed on backcover:
Elektra Entertainment, a dvision of Warner Communications Inc., A Time Warner Company / 75 Rockefeller Plaza, New York, New York 10019 / 345 North Maple Drive, Beverly Hills, California 90 210
℗ & © 1992 Elektra Entertainment, a division of Warner Communications Inc. for the United States and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the United States excluding Eire.
Made in Germany by Warner Music Manufacturing Europe
Printed on booklet:
Recorded at Westside Studios, London (summer 1991)
Thank you: "Skiddy Duvet, "Elektra Records, "Big Dave" Fieldy, ♥ to Glenna, Pat Gribben, Ossie K., John Ono Lennon, Alan McEvoy, Maria McKee, Ina Meibach, Peter Price, Jeff Schock and Deborah Wood.
Mastered at Sterling Sound, NY.
Schock Entertainment Ltd.
850 7th Avenue, Suite 1105
New York, NY 10019
For further information, write to:
Velvetland P.O. Box 3412 Dublin 6, Ireland
See all the flowers are faded now
But still you trespass on my dreams sometimes
They're all gone, and you're the only one who matters now
The first shepherd of this bewildered flock.
Recorded at STS Studios, Dublin
Strings recorded at Ropewalk Studios, Dublin
Recorded at Winstanley Studios, Dublin
Thank you Ferg and Gavin
All songs published by Warner-Chappell Music Ltd. except "Dancing To A Standstill" by Warner-Chappell Music Tld./EMI Music Publishing and "(Son Of A) Preacher Man" by Tree Publishing, BMI.
All lyrics © 1992 Warner-Chappell Music Ltd., adm. by Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp., BMI except "Lullaby" © 1992 Copyright Control, & "Star" © 1992 Warner-Chappell Music Ltd., adm. by Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp., BMI/Copyright Control
© 1992 Elektra Entertainment, a division of Warner Communications Inc. for the United States and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the United States excluding Eire.
Printed on CD:
℗ 1992 Elektra Entertainment, a division of Warner Communications Inc. for the United States and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the United States excluding Eire.
Made in Germany
- Barcode (Text): 0 7559-61231-2 9
- Barcode (Scanned): 075596123129
- Label Code: LC 0192
- Rights Society: GEMA/BIEM
- Rights Society : BMI
- Matrix / Runout: 755961231-2 WME
- Price Code (France:): WE 835
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Elektra Entertainment
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Elektra Entertainment
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Made By – Warner Music Manufacturing Europe
- Published By – Warner/Chappell Music Ltd.
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing
- Published By – Tree Publishing
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Recorded At – Westside Studios
- Recorded At – STS Dublin
- Recorded At – Ropewalk Studio
- Recorded At – Winstanley Studios
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound