Performer: Shostakovitch, The Czech Philharmonic Orchestra, Karel Ančerl
Title: Symphony No. 10 In E Minor, Op. 93
Catalog Number: 478 412
Style: Modern, Contemporary
|1||Third Movement: Allegretto|
|2||Symphony No. 10 In E Minor, Op. 93|
|3||Second Movement: Allegro|
|4||First Movement: Moderato|
|5||Fourth Movement: Andante; Allegro|
- Composed By – Shostakovitch
- Conductor – Karel Ančerl
- Orchestra – The Czech Philharmonic Orchestra
Recorded October 18th, 1954.
Red Label with Gold text
Deutsche Grammophon export for the U.K market.
Laminated cover with title printed on Spine. Sleeve language is English
Printed in Germany
- Matrix / Runout (Side A (stamped)): 478412 A 1 D2 G/W Made in Germany
- Matrix / Runout (Side B (stamped)): 478412 - 2 B 1 3 D2 G/W Made in Germany
- Distributed By – Deutsche Grammophon (Great Britain) Ltd.