|3||Play The Music|
|4||Essence Of Redemption|
|5||Get Up And Go|
|7||Pestilence And Bombing|
|8||Right Time Coming|
|9||Me On My Own|
|10||Ina Dif'rent Styley|
|GD 001||Sceptre || Essence Of Redemption (Ina Dif'rent Styley) (LP)||Gray Diamond Records||GD 001||UK||1984|
|RARC014V||Sceptre || Essence Of Redemption - Ina Dif'rent Styley (LP, Album, Ltd, RE)||Reggae Archive Records||RARC014V||UK||2014|
- Bass, Horns, Vocals – Lenford March (Blacka)
- Bongos, Percussion, Vocals – Michael Johnson (Rasiwa)
- Drums [Studio Musician] – Brian Blake (Drum I), Tony Gold (Goofy)
- Liner Notes – Martin Langford
- Mastered By – Steve Street
- Rhythm Guitar, Keyboards, Horns, Vocals – Jean McLean (Jeanus)
- Saxophone [Sax], Percussion, Vocals – Kenny Reid (Juicy)
- Toasting [Guest Toaster] – Beverley "Rankin Bev" March
- Transferred By [Transfer], Technician [Audio Restoration] – Sean Pennycook
- Written-By – Beverley March (tracks: 1), Jean McLean (tracks: 1, 4, 7, 9), Lenford March (tracks: 3, 5, 8), Michael Johnson (tracks: 2, 6, 10)
Mastered, July 2014.
Liner notes, July 2014.
Thanks to: Jean McLean and Brian Blake (Drum I).
This record is dedicated to Lenford March (Blacka).
This release is also available on vinyl: Sceptre - Essence Of Redemption - Ina Dif'rent Styley
All tracks Copyright Control 1984.
℗ © Reggae Archive Records 2014.
All tracks owned by Sceptre and licensed to Reggae Archive Records.
- Barcode: 5 0525 71 057216
- Matrix / Runout: manufactured by optimal media GmbH AE67116-01
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L573
- Licensed To – Reggae Archive Records
- Manufactured By – Optimal Media GmbH – AE67116
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Reggae Archive Records
- Copyright (c) – Reggae Archive Records