|1||Baby Don't Get Hooked On Me|
Written-By – Mac Davis
|2||The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face|
Written-By – Ewan MacColl
|3||Bridge Over Troubled Water / You've Got A Friend|
Written-By [Bridge Over Troubled Water] – Paul SimonWritten-By [You've Got A Friend] – Carole King
Written By – StuartWritten-By – Metcalfe, Noble
|5||It Never Rains In Southern California|
Written-By – A. Hammond-M. Hazelwood
|6||Alone Again (Naturally)|
Written-By – Raymond O'Sullivan
|7||Listen To The Music / I Believe In Music|
Written-By [I Believe In Music] – Mac DavisWritten-By [Listen To The Music] – Tom Johnston
|8||Mac Arthur Park|
Written-By – Jimmy Webb
|9||Put A Little Love In Your Heart / Black And White|
Written-By [Black And White] – D. Arkin, E. RobinsonWritten-By [Put A Little Love In Your Heart] – DeShannon, Holiday, Myers
|SW-11183||Lettermen|| "Alive" Again...Naturally (LP, Album)||Capitol Records||SW-11183||US||1973|
|SW-611183||Lettermen|| "Alive" Again...Naturally (LP, Album)||Capitol Records||SW-611183||US||1973|
|SXW-11183||Lettermen|| "Alive" Again...Naturally (8-Trk, Album)||Capitol Records||SXW-11183||US||1973|
|SW-71183||Lettermen|| "Alive" Again...Naturally (LP, Album)||Capitol Records||SW-71183||US||1973|
- Arranged By [Musical & Vocal Arrangements By] – Emory Gordy (tracks: A3), Vince Morton
- Art Direction – John Hoernle
- Bass – Kenny Delbert
- Conductor [Conducted By] – Vince Morton
- Coordinator [Production Coordinator] – Billy Delbert
- Drums – Ronnie Simon
- Engineer – Bob Schaper, Ed Cobb
- Guitar – Dave Mertens
- Keyboards [Keyboard] – Paul Chippello, Vince Morton
- Management [Personal Management] – Jess Rand
- Mastered By – JL
- Mixed By [Mixing] – Producers Workshop
- Photography By – Rick Rankin
- Producer – Ed Cobb, Lettermen
Release with same cat #, differs in layout of center labels (see images).
The Lettermen performance lasted over two hours.
This album has been edited to meet recording requirements.
Mixing: Producers Workshop, Hollywood
Mastering: The Mastering Lab, Hollywood
A1. Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp. / BMI
Screen Gems-Columbia Music, Inc. / Songpainter Music, Inc. / BMI
A2. Screen Gems-Columbia Music, Inc. / Songpainter Music, Inc. / BMI
A3. Unart Music Corporation / BMI
Templeton Publishing Company, Inc. / ASCAP
A4. Management Agency and Music Publishing, Inc. / BMI
A5. Unart Music Corp. / BMI
B1. Charing Cross Music, Inc. / BMI
Screen Gems-Columbia Music, Inc. / BMI
B2. Stormking Music, Inc. / BMI
B3. April Music, Inc. / Landers-Roberts Music / ASCAP
B4. Canopy Music, Inc. / ASCAP
"Summer Song" 2:32 appears on sleeve; "A Summer Song" 2:30 on label.
Special Thanks to "SIGNS"
- Matrix / Runout (Etched A side (2 ✲ stamped)): SW-1-11183-Z12· 2 ✲
- Matrix / Runout (Etched B side (1 ✲ stamped)): 2-11183-H-6· 1 ✲ JL
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped B side): MASTERED BY CAPITOL
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Mastered At – The Mastering Lab
- Mastered At – Capitol Mastering
- Pressed By – Capitol Records Pressing Plant, Los Angeles
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Published By – Screen Gems-Columbia Music, Inc.
- Published By – Songpainter Music, Inc.
- Published By – Unart Music Corp.
- Published By – Templeton Pub. Co., Inc.
- Published By – Management Agency & Music Publishing, Inc.
- Published By – Charing Cross Music Inc.
- Published By – Stormking Music, Inc.
- Published By – April Music Inc.
- Published By – Landers-Roberts Music
- Published By – Canopy Music, Inc.