Performer: James Dean, Bob Romeo, Duke Mitchell
Title: Dean's Lament
Catalog Number: 45x100
Label: Romeo Records
Style: Dialogue, Free Improvisation, Cool Jazz
|1||–James Dean, Bob Romeo, Duke Mitchell||Jungle Rhythm|
Written-By – B. Romeo, I. Lane
|2||–James Dean, Bob Romeo||Dean's Lament|
Written-By – B. Romeo, H. Prujan
|100||James Dean, Bob Romeo, Duke Mitchell|| James Dean, Bob Romeo, Duke Mitchell - Dean's Lament / Jungle Rhythm (Shellac, 10")||Romeo Records ||100||US||1957|
|CLP 1615-1||James Dean, Bob Romeo, Duke Mitchell|| James Dean, Bob Romeo, Duke Mitchell - Dean's Lament (10", EP, Ltd, Pic, RE)||Cleopatra||CLP 1615-1||US||2006|
- Congas [Conga Drums] – James Dean
- Flute – Bob Romeo
- Performer – Duke Mitchell (tracks: B)
- Photography By [Cover] – Sanford H. Roth
"James Dean on conga drums in ad-lib jam session as he talks and relaxes with friends. From an original tape."
Romeo Records on the sleeve and in the liner notes. The labels read Romeo.
Limited Collectors Issue.
ASCAP Romeo Music (C100).
ASCAP Romeo Music (C101).
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side Label): C100
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side Label): C101
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side Runout Etching): 45-C-100
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side Runout Etching): 45-C-101
- Published By – Romeo Music