|1||Button For Punishment||3:53|
|2||I Gotta Run||2:56|
|6||Alone In The World||4:11|
|7||The Longest Hour Of My Life||4:03|
|9||Rich Girls, Poor Girls|
Written-By – Finian Moore Gerety
|12||Born To Do||3:40|
- Artwork By [Cover Art / Package Design] – Carrick Moore Gerety
- Bass Guitar – Austin Williams , Carrick Moore Gerety
- Drums, Percussion – Mikey McCormack
- Guitar – Carrick Moore Gerety
- Keyboards – Carrick Moore Gerety, Mikey McCormack
- Liner Notes – Everybody Else
- Management – Dennis Sanders, Mike Renault
- Other [Attorney] – Francois Mobasser
- Other [Booking] – Jamie Keisall
- Other [Publicity] – Cara Wedniki
- Other [Publishing] – Bridget O'Gara
- Producer – Rick Parker
- Vocals – Austin Williams , Carrick Moore Gerety, Mikey McCormack
- Written-By – Carrick Moore Gerety, Michael McCormack (tracks: 1, 6 to 10, 12)
Recorded at the Sandbox, Hollywood, CA.
Published by Dimensional Songs of 1091 / Everybody Else Music (ASCAP).
Track 6 also published by And Each For Only Music (ASCAP).
Packaged in a cardboard slipcase, which is packaged in a large die-cut sheet of paper folded around the slipcase.
On disc: ℗ © 2007 The Militia Group
On back: ©℗ 2007 Everybody Else under exclusive license to The Militia Group
Manufactured and distributed by The Militia Group, LLC.
- Barcode: 878840005529
- Matrix / Runout: TMG055-2
- Other (Other CD Matrix etchings, outer ring): (UD69516) 2D IFPI L435
- Other (Other CD Matrix etching, inner ring): IFPI 7498