Performer: Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
Title: Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
Catalog Number: APL1-1504
Label: RCA Victor
Style: Disco, Latin Jazz, Big Band
|1||You Got Somethin'; Betcha' The Love Bug Bitcha'||5:40|
|2||I'll Play The Fool||4:47|
|4||Sour And Sweet; Lemon In The Honey||6:03|
|5||We Got It Made||3:46|
|7||Cherchez La Femme; Se Si Bon||5:44|
- Arranged By – Stony Browder Jr.
- Arranged By [Horns And Strings] – Charlie Calello, Stony Browder Jr.
- Bass – August Darnell
- Creative Director [Casting Director] – Susandra Minsky
- Creative Director [Musical Director] – Stony Browder Jr.
- Drums – Mickey Sevilla
- Effects [Special Effects] – Larry Fast
- Engineer [Associate Engineer] – Jim Bonnefond
- Engineer [Sound Engineer] – Jeffrey Kawalek
- Executive-Producer ["Capo de Capo"] – Tommy Mottola
- Featuring, Vocals – August Darnell, Cory Daye, Stony Browder Jr.
- Guitar, Piano – Stony Browder Jr.
- Lyrics By – August Darnell
- Music By – Stony Browder Jr.
- Orchestrated By – Charlie Calello
- Percussion – Don Armando Bonilla
- Producer – Sandy Linzer
- Screenwriter [Screenplay] – August Darnell
- Vibraphone – "Sugar Coated" Andy Hernandez
Early pressing on tan (beige) labels.
LP housed in lyric sleeve.
On location at House of Music, West Orange, New Jersey "Last house on the right"
Labels misprinted to indicate that all tracks were solely composed/written by (August) Darnell.
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A): APL-1-1504-A-1 "DIG"
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B): APL-1-1504-B-2 "ASK"
- Matrix / Runout (Label A): APL1-1504-A
- Matrix / Runout (Label B): APL1-1504-B
- Matrix / Runout (Mastering Stamp): STERLING
- Copyright (c) – RCA Records
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound