Performer: Crusell, Emma Johnson
Title: The 3 Clarinet Concertos
Catalog Number: CD DCA 784
Style: Classical, Romantic
|1||First Movement: Allegro||10:44|
|2||Concerto No.2 For Clarinet And Orchestra In F Minor, Op.5|
Cadenza [Cadenza By] – Edward Moore Cadenza [In Conjunction With] – Emma JohnsonConductor [Conducted By] – Sir Charles GrovesOrchestra – English Chamber Orchestra
|3||Concerto No.3 For Clarinet And Orchestra In B Flat Major, Op.11|
Conductor [Conducted By] – Gerard SchwarzOrchestra – English Chamber Orchestra
|4||Third Movement: Alla Polacca||7:50|
|5||First Movement: Allegro Risoluto||10:50|
|6||Second Movement: Adagio||4:55|
|7||Second Movement: Andante Pastorale||5:55|
|8||Third Movement: Rondo (Allegretto)||7:15|
|9||First Movement: Allegro||13:08|
|10||Third Movement: Rondo||6:05|
|11||Second Movement: Andante Moderato||6:41|
|12||Concerto No.1 For Clarinet And Orchestra In E Flat Major, Op.1|
Conductor [Conducted By] – Günther HerbigOrchestra – Royal Philharmonic Orchestra
- Clarinet – Emma Johnson
- Composed By – Bernhard Crusell
- Engineer [Recording Engineers] – Antony Howell (tracks: 4 to 6), Mark Vigars (tracks: 1 to 3, 7 to 9)
- Producer [Produced By] – John Boyden (tracks: 4 to 6), Roy Emerson (tracks: 1 to 3, 7 to 9)
© ℗ 1991 Academy Sound & Vision Ltd.
Release is a compilation of previously released material.
Total Time: 73:58
Made in England
Printed in England
- Barcode (Text): 5 011975 078425
- Barcode (Scanned): 5011975078425
- SPARS Code: DDD
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Academy Sound & Vision Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Academy Sound & Vision Ltd.