Title: Blue Record
Catalog Number: RR 7053
Label: Relapse Records
Style: Hardcore, Prog Rock, Heavy Metal
|3||A Horse Called Golgotha||5:21|
|5||O'er Hell And Hide||4:22|
Songwriter – John Dyer Baizley
|7||Steel That Sleeps The Eye||2:38|
|8||The Sweetest Curse||4:31|
Songwriter – John Dyer Baizley, Pete Adams
|11||War, Wisdom And Rhyme||4:25|
|12||Swollen And Halo||6:35|
- Artwork – John Dyer Baizley
- Bass – Summer Welch
- Design – Orion Landau
- Drums – Allen Blickle
- Guitar, Vocals – Pete Adams
- Guitar, Vocals, Piano – John Dyer Baizley
- Lyrics By – John Dyer Baizley
- Mastered By – Alan Douches
- Producer – Baroness, John Congleton
- Recorded By, Mixed By – John Congleton
- Songwriter – Baroness (tracks: 2 to 9, 11, 12)
2LP on Gold Standard Gram limited to 2000 copies.
Recorded and mixed in May and June 2009 at the Track Studio (Plano, TX) and Elmwood Studio (Dallas, TX).
Mastered at West West Side.
℗&© 2008 Relapse Records Inc.
- Barcode: 7 81676 70531 3
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): PIRATES PRESS RR7053-1 A 83455M1/B
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): PIRATES PRESS RR7053-1 B 83455M2/B
- Matrix / Runout (Side C): PIRATES PRESS RR7053-1 C 83455M3/B
- Matrix / Runout (Side D): PIRATES PRESS RR7053-1 D 83455M4/B
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Relapse Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Relapse Records, Inc.
- Recorded At – The Track Studio
- Mixed At – The Track Studio
- Recorded At – Elmwood Recording
- Mixed At – Elmwood Recording
- Mastered At – West West Side Music
- Pressed By – Pirates Press